FS Project Dreamboat - Classic Mako Resto, Shipoke Resurrection
Tylers 32 Seacraft project receives a final splash of color; FS Boating Editor Dave East heads out with Royce Brooker, to discuss the build of his 15 Hobie Skiff, customized for fishability and functionality; the crew at MCU brings back a classic 22 Mako to its former glory; and…Brian meets with Jason Baumiller, who is looking to restore a run-down flats boat on a fixed budget.
For more information on Florida Sportsman Project Dreamboat and to watch full episodes online in Full HD, visit www.floridasportsman.com/fspd.
- Jason Baumiller gets to scrubbin’ on his newly found Shipoke flats boat, hoping to see the shine hidden underneath.
- Jason Baumiller takes on an overwhelming task with this Shipoke flats boat resurrection; clearing the foliage just to remove the boat to bring it home.
- Dave Singer, Plastics Expert and Master Technician at MCU, creates some custom hatches for a classic Mako that is receiving the full MCU overhaul.
- This 15′ Hobie Power Skiff has no lack of speed, agility, and versatility.
- Royce Brooker shows FS Boating Editor Dave East his one-of-a-kind Hobie Power Skiff, built for fishability and functionality.
- Mike, Master Painter at MCU, paints his way into the night, adding the final splash of color to Tyler Gorman’s fully cu....